SCHOOL UNIFORM GUIDELINES
Children must wear school uniform at all times during the day and when representing the school for any occasion. Please note that nail polish, make-up and jewellery other than studded earrings are not permitted in school.
Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied back.
FOUNDATION STAGE TO YEAR 2
• Blue Polo T-shirt • Navy Blue Cargo Shorts (for Boys) • Navy Blue Skorts (for Girls) • White Trainers (Velcro fastenings for Foundation Stage) • School Hat • Winter Jumper (optional) • School backpack (FS to Y2 only require a book bag. If your child wishes to use a larger bag, then it must be the school backpack) • Book Bag • Swimming/PE bag
YEAR 3 TO YEAR 6
• Plain sky-blue shirt/blouse • Navy Blue Shorts (for Boys) • Navy Blue Skorts (for Girls) • Formal Smart Black Shoes • Black socks (for Boys) and White socks (for Girls) • School Hat • Winter Jumper (optional) • School Backpack
• Navy Blue Trousers (for Boys) • Nave Blue Skirts/Trousers (for Girls) • Striped Shirt/Blouse • Formal Smart Black Shoes (Not canvas or leisure shoes) • A Hat (the school hat is optional) • Winter Jumper (optional) • Tie (Boys only)
The school PE kit is compulsory for Year 1 and above and can only be worn during the PE lessons. Year 3 upwards must remember to bring their trainers for PE lessons.
• Blue Shorts and Polo shirt for the boys
• Blue Skirt and Polo shirt for the Girls
If your child wishes to wear leggings or long sleeve t-shirts under the PE uniform, please ensure they are navy blue in colour.
• The school's swimming cap is compulsory. • One piece black swimming suit for girls • A black pair of swimming trunks/shorts for boys • Swimming goggles • Anti-slip shoes (flip-flops or crocs) • Please check the school website/communicator for more details regarding the swimming policy.
All uniform will be sold in school, directly from the school shop. This will be located in the Main school building (prices to be advised as soon as possible).