Vacancies For Star International School Umm Sheif September 2013
The school is proud of its great staff, wonderful children and supportive parents creating a real family and learning community.
We are looking to appoint an appropriately qualified and experienced candidate to fill the following position from September 2013:
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English to a high standard
- Experience of working in a school setting an advantage but not essential
Please send your CV, with a recent photograph and a letter of application to:email@example.com.
Please insert the position applied for as the subject of your email.
Closing date for applications: CLOSED
We apologise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The School is committed to
- Its role as community school based on family values
- Actively encouraging internationalism
- Delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage and National Curriculum of England and Wales
- Providing Arabic and Social Studies for all children and Islamic education for Muslim children
- Working in collaboration with their colleagues across the three schools
We invite applications from candidates who are committed to
- Nurturing and developing the whole child
- Making learning meaningful and fun
- Promoting a real sense of family community through working in partnership with colleagues, parents and children
- Their own and their colleagues' professional development both within their own school and across the Consortium of Star Schools
- Supporting school improvement and aspiring to excellence
- Contributing to the wider life of the school
If you would like to find out more about our Community then you are welcome to browse through our website.